We work hard to help our sellers achieve their goals with as little stress as possible. We don’t offer cookie-cutter solutions because we don’t see any two houses as being the same. We believe that the best way to achieve strong results are through a combination of strong marketing, great communication, and solid negotiation skills.
Here’s what to expect in the process:
- Let’s meet and get to know each other! We believe building a strong foundation is essential to help you achieve your home selling goals.
- We’ll analyze your home against similar properties and run a Competitive Market Analysis.
- Your real estate agent will meet with you again to help you determine how much your house could sell for, what changes can be made in order to maximize the sale price, and how to best market your home.
Commitment To Move Forward
- We will agree on a listing price that is designed to compete in the market – and ensure you achieve the most value for your home.
- With your agent’s help, you will review and sign a listing agreement.
- We will create a customized marketing plan that helps your home stand out from the crowd and stay top-of-mind with buyers.
Prepare Your Home to Sell
- Cleaning and decluttering is an essential first step. This helps potential buyers visualize themselves living in the home. Your agent will also discuss any repairs that may be needed and the advantages of fixing those issues before your home goes on the market.
- We’ll work with you to organize and stage your home to showcase its potential, so it’s wow-worthy and desirable to a wide array of audiences.
- Your agent will coordinate a photography session to highlight your homes best features.
- With our customized marketing plan in hand, we will hit the ground running.
- Your agent will organize showings and open houses in order to get the most exposure for your listing.
- Your property will be marketed on multiple social media platforms in addition to signage, representation in the local MLS and some of the top real estate websites in the country.
Let’s Make a Deal!
- Review offers with your agent. Your agent will negotiate so that you receive the best price and terms.
- Once an agreement had been reached by both parties your home will be “under contract” and the buyer will move forward with inspections.
- Escrow is opened at a local title company with help from your agent.
- The title company (“Escrow”) is a neutral third party in your transaction and will only take mutually agreed upon written instructions.
- The title company will research the title of your home and ensure there are no liens or judgments against the home or seller.
- Once the property’s title is cleared, the title company will issue a title insurance policy, ensuring the discovery.
Inspections, Repairs and Appraisal
- Inspections are conducted on the buyer’s behalf.
- Necessary repairs are identified and negotiated with helpful recommendations from your agent.
- If the buyer is getting a loan, an appraisal will be ordered.
- An appraisal is like a mini inspection conducted by a neutral third party on the lender’s behalf. The lender wants to make sure the home is in its represented condition and in-line with comparable home sales.
- With the deal agreed upon by both parties and all contingencies satisfied it’s time to close!
- We will schedule all necessary signings.
- Escrow will be closed and the deed will be recorded.
- Funds will be disbursed and you get the check!
- Get packed, its moving day! On to your next adventure!
Stay in Touch
- Just because you closed on your home doesn’t mean we won’t still be there for you.
- Your Haven agent will be your go to resource for any questions you may have.
- We pride ourselves in having lasting relationships with our clients. Consider yourself part of the family!