- Walk through each room and criticize the home from a buyer’s perspective.
- Ask your local real estate professional for their advice.
- Consider getting a professional home inspection to see if any repairs are needed.
- Hire a contractor to handle any major projects.
- Sell, donate or trash anything you don’t need.
Don’t just list it without any advance preparation. A few minor touch-ups can go a long way towards making a favorable impression on potential buyers — and perhaps clinching a deal.
Top recommendations include getting rid of clutter, hiding family photos, cleaning out closets, removing excess or oversized furniture, and cleaning.
Let us assess exactly what your home needs before listing. It’s free.
Get your free home assessment.
Simply fill out his form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment!